Notice: If you are updating from Wurst 1.4.X or earlier, you need to download & run Converter.jar first. Otherwise your config files are lost!
OK guys, you can stop spamming me about ChestStealer - I fixed all of that.
Along with that, I fixed a big bunch of other bugs, including some really old ones like the font looking weird.
Also, you will notice that the file is quite a bit bigger than the last one. That’s because I changed my compiler scripts to no longer reobfuscate any changed Minecraft vanilla source code.
Not only does this fix tons of bugs, but it’s also a big step towards being able to release all of the source code on GitHub and allowing you to compile it locally. In the past, MCP’s obfuscator caused tons of issues when trying to do that.