I remember saying that I would make an automatic grief-bot one day. I was kidding when I said that, but now we’re almost there.
Wurst-Bot cannot yet grief automatically, but it should now be really easy to implement that. However, by using FightBot/Protect, Regen, AutoEat, AutoSword & AutoArmor, it can already do PVP automatically. Tests on play.WiZARDHAX.com have shown that it often PVPs better than a human. It was quite hilarious to see these humans being slain by a bot… and later asking the bot what client it was using.
You need a Wurst-Bot launcher to use Wurst-Bot. A very basic one I made can be found at GitHub.com/Wurst-Imperium/Wurst-Bot-launcher. Wurst-Bot cannot be started with a mod or command in Wurst, but this is planned for later.
Cool features in Wurst-Bot
- It can join any server, even premium ones, by using premium alts.
- It cannot be detected. It sends exactly the same packets as a normal Wurst user.
- It has full access to all Wurst commands, including
- Proxy support (SOCKS proxies, unfortunately).
- Sometimes it doesn’t respawn correctly. If that happens to you, use the
- The very basic Wurst-Bot launcher can only launch one Wurst-Bot at the time. If you want to make a whole army, you’ll need to make your own launcher.
Joins a premium server with a premium alt and a proxy, sends some chat messages, runs some Wurst commands, leaves the server and stops.
login username password proxy proxy_ip join server_ip chat Hello everyone! I am Wurst-Bot. chat Now I will kill you all. chat .t fightbot on chat Muahahahaha!!! chat .t headless on leave stop